Luyando, Aguada

These people have refused to return $150.00 depósit since April 2016. I have writing letters because they do not answer The phone and their web site does not Work.

They left personal paperwork from another client in the glove compartment

Óptions? Total la irresponsible , for not returning my money and for leaving personal paperwork from another renter in The glove compartment for anyone to se.

They refuse to answer my letters and do not answer these phone. I don't know what óption I have. They aré not register with BBB. I trust this will be published and I am seeking legal counsel regarding The paperwork left behind from a previous client.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of car rental from Signature Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Signature Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Signature Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments